Managing investments can be intimidating just because not everyone has the time, desire, or knowledge to do it themselves. But like all other aspects of a good financial plan, investing just takes a sound strategy, discipline, and time.
Luminary Financial Planning offers full-service, professional portfolio management for your investment and retirement accounts. Investment Management Services includes access to Blueleaf, an account aggregation and performance reporting website.
The Investment Management Process
The process of investment management will begin with the creation of a customized investment policy statement tailored to your unique circumstances followed by:
- Recommendation of the appropriate asset allocation for your risk tolerance and time horizon
- Recommendation of specific investments for your accounts
- Assisting in the transfer of your accounts to a consolidated portfolio
- Purchase and sale of investments as needed and as agreed upon by you
- Monitoring of your portfolio on a regular basis
- Preparation of year-end tax statements for taxable accounts
- Rebalancing your portfolio to remain consistent with your asset allocation
- Discussion of relevant investment issues as needed or as requested by you
- Provision of the professional discipline needed during difficult market conditions
Contact us to find out more about our investment management process and learn how a well-crafted portfolio can help you achieve your goals.