- You desire a partner in helping you manage your financial life and investments.
- You feel that you need the guidance of a professional.
- You value collaboration.
- You understand the value of working with a well-qualified and trusted expert.
- You want to understand more about money and investing.
- You want to learn how you can positively impact your life by making wise decisions.
- You want to be helped in a non-intimidating, non fear-inducing environment.
- You want to feel comfortable asking questions with assurance that you’ll get direct responses in plain English.
- You don’t have the time, desire, or interest to fully manage your finances.
- You want to transfer the burden of managing your finances to someone else so you can enjoy more time pursuing activities you love, like spending time with family or finally getting a jump on your “bucket list”.
- You’re ready to interview planners and select one to work with, either for a one-time project or a long-term relationship.
- You’re ready to accept recommendations from a professional, take the time to understand them, and act on them if you agree with them.
- You feel that a qualified, competent advisor is something you’re willing to pay for.
If this describes you and you’d like to know how to work with us, visit Our Services pages.